Click here to agree with our return policy* and initiate your return
Summary of the return Return Policy
- You have 60 days after the date of receiving to return items to us for a refund.
- The items must be unused, in original packaging and must include tags.
- Tents cannot be returned using the Return Portal. How to return a tent?
- Return of damaged or incorrect items must be approved by our Customer Service for free return.
- Return fee: £3.95, big and heavy products £11.99 and tents £25
- Returns are delivered to us within 3 weeks.
- The following items cannot be returned:
- Custom/made to order exhausts and silencers
- Food or perishable items
- Personalised Items including:
- Custom wheels, rims and brake lines
- Laser engraved products
- Personalised seat covers
- Personalised printed clothing
How to use the Return Portal?
To access the Return Portal, you must:
- Enter the email address you used to place your order (Check you invoice in case of doubt)
- Enter your Order Number (6XXXXXXX)
Once in the Return Portal
- Select the item/s to be returned
- Select the quantity of item/s returned**
- Choose your return reason*
- Arrived too late: (Return freight charge applies)
- Incorrect item received: Enter your claim number in the Description section.*
- Too large: (Return freight charge applies)
- Too small: (Return freight charge applies)
- Damaged: Enter your claim number in the Description section.*
- Changed my mind: (Return freight charge applies)
- Image/Description was not accurate: Enter your claim number in the Description section.*
- Agree with this Return Policy to be able to generate the return label.
*To get a claim number, please consult the following page: I got it damaged, incorrect, or it doesn't fit my bike
**If you need to return more than 20Kg, or if you need to return 2 parcels, please generate 2 different return labels accordingly to the content of each parcel returned.
How to generate the Return Label?
You will be invited to create and download your return label at the last step of this return portal.
- Select the desired carrier to do your return.
- If you select a Drop Off service, select then the Pickup point.
- Agree with the Return freight charges policy to continue.
- Enter your email address to receive updates regarding your return.
- Print the return label and stick it on your return parcel, on top of the old labels, if any.
- Return the parcel in the closest UPS drop-off point. Click here to find one.
- When you have dropped off the parcel, make sure that the drop-off point gives you a stamped receipt. Keep it until we receive your return at our warehouse.